This article describes how to create a person from the People page in ClassReach.
As an Admin, you may be able to create a person.
- This is a permissions based action. Iif you do not see some of the options and/or buttons mentioned in this documentation, please contact the lead admin for your school.
- Sign in to your Admin ClassReach account.
- Navigate to the People page at the top of your screen.
- Click green +Person button at the top of the left side bar.
- Fill out the relevant fields:
- First Name: Their first name as you would like it to appear in the system and on any reports.
- Middle Name: Their middle name as you would like it to appear in the system and on any reports.
- Last Name: Their last name as you would like it to appear in the system and on any reports.
- User Name: They can use this to login to their account.
- Email: Users will receive account notifications and messages to this email and can also use this to login to their account.
- Role: This will determine the different authorizations the user has within the system. A user can be assigned multiple roles.
- If you assign the roles Guardian or Student, a drop down will appear to allow you to assign the user to a Family.
- Click Save once all relevant fields are complete.
After you have completed the steps to create a person, you will need to send them a Welcome Email to allow them to set credentials for their account. To add them to a family, you will first need to create the Family.