How to create or edit a Family in ClassReach as an Admin
As an Admin you may have the ability to both create and edit a family.
- This is a permissions based task. If you do not see some of the options and/or buttons mentioned in this document, please contact the lead Admin for your school.
To add users to a Family, you will first need to create them via the +Person option. Once your Family and your Guardians/Students are created, you may add them to a Family by using the Add a Parent/Guardian and Add a Child options. You can also connect them by going to the individual user profile and using the Families as Child option.
If you use the Applications feature of ClassReach, the Users (Guardians and Students) are automatically created in the ClassReach database along with their Family connection. You do not have to add them manually, but if you need to make edits after they have been approved, please follow the below steps to Edit a Family.
- Sign in to your Admin ClassReach account.
- Navigate to the People tab at the top of your screen.
To Create a Family
- Click +Family in the left hand column.
- Fill in the relevant fields. Read about the options for setting up Families.
- Click Save.
To Edit a Family
- From the People page, use the search bar in the left hand column to find the family.
- Click on the Family you would like to edit.
- Once all desired fields are edited, click the Save Icon.