Conduct Items for your school is a permissions-based task and allows you to customize conduct items for your school.
As an Admin you may be able to create and then edit Conduct Items for your school. This is a permissions based task, if you do not see options and/or buttons mentioned in this documentation then you may need to contact an administrator for you account to ensure proper permissions are given. Teacher’s are unable to create Conduct Items, an admin must create any attendance marking that may be needed for the school.
Conduct Item settings are found in the Settings page, under Classroom Settings.
To Create a New Conduct Item
- Click +Conduct Item to add a new conduct item.
- Fill out the relevant fields:
- Name: This will be the name that displays in Progress Reports and other areas. For example: Behavior.
- Copy: You can choose to copy the settings from a previously established marking, this will also set the Academic Levels and allowed inputs.
- Allowed Inputs: These will be the markings that appear on reports, to add a new marking input the short code, for example, E. Then click Add.
- Description: This text box will appear next to the newly added Input. This will be the long version, for example: Excellent.
- Academic Levels: To apply to all academic levels in your school, check the box. To choose specific levels, uncheck the box and add them via the drop-down menu.
- Click Save once all relevant fields are complete.
To Edit a New Conduct Item
- Click the Edit icon next to a current item you would like to edit.
- Edit the relevant fields.
- Click Save once complete.