Within this document we will discuss how to view and input conduct markings from within the Admin portal of ClassReach.
As an Admin, you may be able to input Conduct Markings for your students within their sections.
- This is a permissions based task. If you do not see some of the button and/or options discussed here, then you may need to contact the lead admin for your school. They will need to ensure you have the proper permissions so you can then complete the needed task.
- Sign in to your Admin ClassReach account.
- Navigate to the Courses tab at the top of your screen.
- Use the left hand side bar to locate the course for which you would like to view the section’s conduct.
- Click on the course.
- The Sections for this course will load in the right of the window.
- Click on the section for which you would like to view the conduct items.
- Select Grades under View Class Info.
- Click the Conduct tab at the top of the window.
- This will display the conduct for the section.
- Click into a rectangle in the grid to bring up a dropdown list of all the allowed inputs.
- Any inputted information with be autosaved.