Teachers can create and edit Agendas for their sections. They are useful in assisting Students and Guardians in keeping up to date with daily activities.
Agenda Items can be created from the Lesson Plans (your school can name this function, so it may be called something different such as Assignments, Coursework, or Modules) or they can be added manually to a specific day on a Section's Overview Page.
Agenda Items in a Lesson Plan
While logged into ClassReach with your Teacher role, go to the Lesson Plan page for a specific Section and Add a New Lesson Plan. See related article: Lesson Plans
You can build the agenda while you create the lesson plan:
- Locate the date you would like to add the Agenda to. Click in the "Add an item..." text box
- If the first item has been made for the day already, you can click the Plus icon to add a new one.
- If you would like to delete an item, click the Trash can icon next to the item.
- Fill out the relevant fields:
- Name: The name that will display in the agenda items listing.
- This item is a task: If this item is a task, it will allow students and guardians to check a checkbox to mark the item as complete. If the item is not a task, it will only show the information from the description and will not have a checkbox to mark completion.
- Description: A short description of the task or Agenda item.
- When done adding all items to the dates in range, click the Save button.
Example of a Lesson Plan with an Agenda:
Agenda Items added from the Section Overview Page
- Click "Add Item" and select AGENDA or TASKS and enter the details
Items that automatically end up in the Agenda:
- Homework - Due Date determines when the homework will appear in the student’s agenda.
- Graded Assignments based on Start Date
- Lesson Plans and their daily Agenda items and Tasks