This article shows a valuable way to reach profile information about students via a section roster.
As an admin, you may have the ability of viewing student/guardian data in the roster of a section. Within the roster you can also view a student’s profile and any information associated with the user. This includes everything from contact information, to school records such as grades and attendance, as well as their association to other users. This is a permissions based task so if you do not see any options and/or buttons mentioned in this document then you may need to contact the lead admin for your school. Have them check your permissions and then ensure you have the correct ones to complete your task.
- Sign in to your Admin ClassReach account.
- Navigate to the Courses tab at the top of your screen.
- Use the left hand side bar to locate the course for which you would like to view the section.
- Click on the course.
- The Sections for this course will load in the right of the window.
- Click on the section to view the accompanying roster.
- Students will display in the right column.
- Click on a student to view their details.