New School Set Up
Guardian / Student Documentation
ClassReach Product Release Notes
This article describes how to view student grades as an Admin
As an Admin, one of the permissions you may have is viewing grades for your students.
- This is a permissions based task. If you do not see some of the options discussed here, you may need to contact the lead admin for your school. Have them ensure you have the proper permissions to then allow you to complete the needed task.
- Sign in to your Admin ClassReach account.
- Navigate to the Courses tab at the top of your screen.
- Use the left hand side bar to locate the course for which you would like to view the section's grades.
- Click on the course.
- The Sections for this course will load in the right of the window.
- Click on the section for which you would like to view grades.
- Click Grades under View Class Info.
- This will display the grades for the section.