This document will walk you through the steps to view and add handouts to sections from within the Admin panel.
As an Admin, you are able to add handouts to any section within your school.
- This is a permissions based task. If you do not see some of the button and/or options discussed here, you may need to contact the lead admin for your school. They will need to ensure you have the proper permissions so you can then complete the needed task.
- Sign in to your Admin ClassReach account.
- Navigate to the Courses tab at the top of your screen.
- Use the left hand side bar to locate the course to which you would like to add the section’s handouts.
- Click on the course.
- The Sections for this course will load in the right of the window.
- Click on the section to which you would like to add the handouts.
- Click Handouts under View Class Info.
- This will display the handouts for the section.
- Click the +New Handout button at the top right of the window.
- Fill out the relevant fields:
- Name: This will be the title and how it appears for students and guardians.
- Additional Sections To Post To: Here you can select other sections to which you can post this handout, i.e. if you have a handout that is a formula sheet. You may want to post it to multiple math sections; this way you do not need to go through all the steps of adding handouts to each section.
- Description: you can let the students/guardians know what the handout is for, about, etc.
- Add Files: Use this to upload a file for the handout.
- Start Date: When the handout becomes visible.
- Visible to Guardians Only: This is for handouts you do not want to be available to the students.
- Once all fields are complete, click Save.