New School Set Up
Guardian / Student Documentation
ClassReach Product Release Notes
Submitting a Form Response
How to submit a form as a teacher
As a teacher you have the ability of submitting a form response. This is a great way to keep information up to date, alert individuals of needed information, and make requests. Forms are created at the school level so if you do not see a form that you believe you should, then you may need to contact an admin for your school.
- Sign in to your Teacher ClassReach account.
- Click Forms in the left hand side bar.
- Look in the Always Available section for the form you want to fill out or if a form has specifically been sent to you it will appear in the Requiring Your Attention section.
- Locate the specific Form by name (you can use a search bar or scroll through the pages)
- Click Start on the right side of the form's name bar
- Fill out all relevant fields in the form.
- Click Submit