Sending Messages within ClassReach is a great way to stay in contact with your school’s admins, teachers, guardians, and students. You have the ability to keep a full record of conversations, as well as reply to messages from right within your email.
It is also good to note that there are pre-defined groups within ClassReach for users with proper permissions. Some users can type in things like All Guardians, All Users, All Teachers, Algebra I Section 101, etc. and the system will pull in users under those titles, you will be able to see a drop down of these options as you start typing them in. Academic Level is another pre-defined group you can utilize.
Two samples what you will see by typing "All" into the "To:" field are below:
Steps to send a message:
- Sign in to your Admin ClassReach account.
- Navigate to the Messages tab on the top of the screen.
- Click the Compose button in the left hand side bar.
- Fill out all relevant fields and compose your message.
- You can use the text editor to customize your text, attach files, add links, etc.
- Once complete click Send.
Sample message below: