As a teacher you have the ability to send messages within your ClassReach account. This is a great way to easily stay in touch with your students, guardians, and other staff within the school.
As a teacher you have the ability of sending messages to individuals as well as an entire section within your ClassReach account.
Guardians are always copied on all messages received and sent by their students.
(note: some schools such as post-graduate/adult schools may not register guardians)
ClassReach messages can only be sent to current users within the system, if you need to get a message to someone outside of the system then you will need to use another medium, such as email. Depending on a user’s settings, ClassReach messages may get sent in an email notification, and if so, the user can reply to the message directly from their email and it will appear within ClassReach.
Steps to create a message:
- Sign in to your Teacher ClassReach account.
- Click the Messages from the left hand side bar.
- Click the Compose button in the left hand side bar.
- Fill out all relevant fields and compose your message.
- You can use the text editor to customize your text, attach files, add links, etc.
- Once complete click Send.
Below is a sample message in progress, selecting a section in the To field: