This article describes how to Print and Create a PDF of the Calendar.
The Print Calendar option is great to use if you will be away from your device, or you simply like having a hard copy! Anyone in the system can print their school's Calendar, however, only events visible to the user will be printable.
- Sign in to your Admin ClassReach account.
- Navigate to the Calendar tab at the top of the screen.
- The current month’s calendar should load here.
- Use the Left and Right arrow icons at the top left of the window to navigate to the desired month.
- Once on the correct month, click the Print button at the top right of the window.
- Make sure your settings are correct for your printer.
- Click Print.
Create a PDF of the Calendar
If you follow the above steps to print the Calendar, you can also create a PDF version of the calendar. This is a browser-specific task, so all browsers handle this slightly differently, but the key is to know that when you click the Print button at the top right of your Calendar, your browser will launch a pop up Print window. In this print window you will have the option to "Print to PDF", "Save as PDF", "Open PDF in Preview" or similar depending on your Operating System (Windows or Mac) and the specific browser you use (Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox, etc). Here are a few examples of what you will see...
Mac OS using Google Chrome browser
Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge Browser