This article describes how an Admin may edit a person's data
As an Admin, you may be able to edit user data for a person within your school’s ClassReach account.
- This is a permissions based task. If you do not see some options discussed in this document, then you may need to contact the lead administrator for your school to ensure you have proper permissions.
- Sign in to your Admin ClassReach account.
- Navigate to the People page at the top of the screen.
- Use the search bar in the left hand column to find the user by name
- Use the filters in the left hand column by selecting all that apply to your user.
- Locate and then click on the User you would like edit.
- Edits can be made one tab at a time by selecting the tab you wish to edit then clicking on the pen and paper icon next to that tab.
- Once all desired fields are edited on a tab, click the Green Check Icon to the left of the tab. If you decide you don't want to keep the changes, select the Red X Icon to the right of the tab.
Important Note: The tabs and forms within this section can be customized by your school. Learn about Viewing/Editing People Forms.