An introduction to the options available in Custom Report Types.
Custom Reports allow you to access data with flexibility and customization. Below are the standard Custom report types, and a bit of general information about each.
- Users: Gather information about Users. For example, you can make a contact list of Guardians in the school (with their name, email, and phone numbers) or a full list of students in 9th grade.
- Families: Gather information on Family units. For example, You can make a family directory with last names and phone numbers, or a list of family names in the school.
- Form Responses: Gather information from Forms. For example, if you’ve created a form and want to see the responses formatted in a table, this is the report to use.
- Calendar Events: Gather information from the Calendar. For example, an agenda style view for the next month.
- Sections: Gather information about the Sections in your system. For example, distribute a list of courses & sections that are going to be offered in the upcoming school year.
- Grade Averages: Gather information about student grade averages. For example, you can get a quick idea of how students are doing in their classes.
- Attendance Markings: Gather information about specific attendance markings. For example, you could use this to show a detailed attendance record for a student(s).