This article will show you how, as an admin, to initiate an application for a prospective family
As an Admin, you may have the ability to create a new applicant for your school. This is a permissions based task. If you do not see some of the options or buttons described in this document, you may not have the proper permissions to complete this task. If you feel you should have the permissions to complete this task, you will need to contact the lead admin for your school.
There are two ways to have someone apply to your school:
- You can send your applicant your school's apply link (this is your ClassReach url followed by /apply).
- You can add them as an applicant following the steps below.
- Sign in to your ClassReach Admin account.
- Navigate to the People page.
- Click the +Applicant button.
- Here you can input the needed information to start an application.
- First Name: The first name of the applicant
- Last Name: The last name of the applicant
- Email: The email used to send a link to the application
- Select Create User and Send Link to Application.