This article describes how to deal with courses that you don't offer in the current Academic Year. You can archive them and then bring them back if you need them in the future.
You may need to archive a course if your school chooses to no longer offer that particular course in an Academic Term. Archiving a course will allow you to remove it from the main part of your system while still keeping all records associated with it. In order to view an archived course, and the records associated with it, you will need to filter your Course’s tab results to Archived courses. You will do this by using the filter bar on the left side of the screen while viewing your Courses tab.
To Archive a Course
- Sign into your Admin ClassReach account.
- Navigate to the Courses tab at the top of your screen.
- Use the Search bar in the left hand column to search for the course you would like to archive.
- Check the box next to the course.
- Click the Action button at the top right of the window.
- Click Archive… from the drop down menu.
- Click Yes in the pop up.
To Reactivate a Course
- Click Archived in the left hand side bar.
- Select the course you would like to reactivate.
- Click Edit at the top right of the widow.
- Select Current from the options under Course Status.
- Click Save.