The Announcement feature is a great feature to get important information in front of your users. Whomever you designate it to be visible to will see the announcement at the top center of their page when they log into their account.
Announcements can be managed on the Admin SCHOOL page within ClassReach.
Important Note: To add/edit announcements, you must be designated a Super Admin or have been granted “View and Edit” permissions for School Settings Permissions. If neither of these apply to you, you must contact someone in your school with Super Admin privileges.
- VIEW ALL link will take you to the page to view current and past announcements.
- Clicking on a specific announcement will expand the entry to show you all announcement details.
- To view past announcement - use the View dropdown in the upper right and a list of all past announcement will display.
- Use the + ANNOUNCEMENT link to add an announcement:
Complete the entries:
- Name: What displays as the title.
- Start and End Dates: You can input dates for the announcement to begin and end showing.
- Description: Enter the details of your announcement.
- Visible to: Who you would like this to display for.
- Important?: This option will turn the title red to attract attention.
- Add a Calendar Event?: If you are announcing an event then this will allow you to copy it over to the Calendar for the school.
- Click Save
- From the Current Announcements page, click on the announcement you would like to edit
- This will expand the entry where you can click on the Edit button in the lower right to edit:
- Click Save when you are finished editing the announcement.