Admin permissions may be limited to allow you to add additional admins to your school with only certain permissions granted.
To specify permissions for an admin go to the People page and select the user you are working with. On the Basic tab, Roles section click on Edit Permissions.
When a user is assigned an Admin role, they are set at the most basic level by default. Once set as as Admin, users may be granted more specific permissions. They can also be set as a Super Admin. You have the option of limiting certain permissions for a Basic Admin (Super Admin gets them all).
Types of Permissions:
- None: This will mean the user cannot see and/or edit any of the information within that category.
- View Only: The user will be able to view and run reports on the information, but cannot edit it.
- View and Edit: The user will be able to view, edit, and possibly remove information within the category.
- Super Admin: Setting a user to Super Admin on the account allows them to do anything that can be done in the system. This means adjusting school information, accessing student and family records, as well as making decisions regarding the ClassReach account.
- User Permissions: Includes information within the People page: user and family information, roles, applicants, etc.
- Teacher Permissions: Includes information within Sections. This includes grades, lesson plans, attendance, etc.
- School Settings Permissions: Includes school contact information, academic levels, terms, grading units, gradebook settings, etc.
- Course Permissions: Includes information pertaining to courses.
- Billing Permissions: Includes information pertaining to ClassReach billing for the school and the payment method the school uses for the ClassReach invoice.
- Financial Permissions: Includes information within the ClassReach financial suite. This includes payment plans, invoices to customers, amount due, etc.
User Permissions and Course Permissions are at least "View Only" for all admins.