This article is written to show admins how to view and input attendance for a specific section
Since attendance is an important task for teachers and admins, we briefly describe how to view and input attendance for a specific section. If you’d like to view attendance on a larger scale, you can also use the Reports tab to pull Attendance Reports.
- Sign in to your Admin ClassReach account.
- Navigate to the Courses tab at the top of your screen.
- Use the left hand side bar to locate the course for which you would like to view attendance.
- Click on the course.
- The Sections for this course will load in the right of the window.
- Click on the section for which you would like to view the attendance.
- Click Attendance under View Class Info.
- This will display the attendance for the section.
- Use the dropdown menu to select the corresponding attendance abbreviation, if inputting attendance.
- Your inputs will be autosaved.